Sign in to follow this  
jd

problems with saving and loading "dat" files

with the recent release of fsuipc 3.07, there is a fix for this problem that i was never able to find. it seems non english version of flight simulator was storing the .flt and .wx files in one place, and fsuipc was trying to get them from another place.rc would hang on "loading fs...."you can get 3.07 from http://www.schiratti.com/files/dowson/FSUIPC.zipthere has been a recent update to advdisp as well, which fixes the "black screen of death :-) "you can get advdisp 2.122 fromhttp://www.schiratti.com/files/dowson/AdvDisp.ziplet me know if there are any other issues.jd

I am using the fsuipc 3.07 and the problem is still there, I cannot load previously saved game (BTW my FS is in english). Is it an option of Fsuipc the thing that you are talking about?Thank you pap

are you using international settings, ie commas for decimal points and periods for seperators? if so, send me an email at jd@jdtllc.comjd

HelloSame problem today, i can't load a saved flight by radar contact 3 :( "Loading FS State" appears and then, nothing, i have to kill RC3 because it doesn't respond anymore. No error message.Never tried before to load a flight from RC3 since i have fs 2004.FSUIPC 3.11RC3 3.10.2205FS 2004 FrenchWindows XP SP1 Frenchregional settings : several weeks ago i set "." as decimal symbol.i tried this afternoon to set "," as decimal symbol but it doesn't work too.

Sebastien BELLUTEAU