Sign in to follow this  
lotus

rcv3.1 question

I would like to know how can I add an airport to the airports list of rcv3.1 because if I fly from an airport or to an airport that rcv3.1 doe not recognize, I am not able to fly the flight.....I hope someone answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for example emma field scenery....when I try to load a flight from this or to this airport rcv3 does not recognize it...or when I have an airport where afcad file is for example. schiphol, schiphol small 2, schiphol cargo etc...and I try to load the flight from schiphol small 2 rcv3 does not recognize it...how can I solve the problem????

schipol is easy. in your planner, choose the schipol (default) airport. the planner nor rc care about the afcad files. don't use them. the runways are the same length, right? they are within a few fractions of seconds of the default runways, right?i'm guessing emma field is fictitious. in that case you will need to add entries in a few files....a2.txt - the format isicao_code, name, slat, slon, magvar1, elevation, rlength, msaicao_code is the 4-5 letter designatorname is the literal name of the airportlatitude is....longitude is ....magvar is the magnetic variation elevation is the elevation in feetrlength is the length in feet, of the longest runwaymsa is the highest point within a 20 mile radius of the fieldput your entry in the correct spot, alphabeticallythen runways.csv - the format isrcode, rid, rlat, rlon, ralt, rhdg, rlength, rfreqrcode is the same icao_code as aboverid is the runway id. 100 is runway 10, 111 is runway 11L, 122 is runway 12C and runway 333 is 33Rrlat is the runway's THRESHOLDS's latituderlon is the runway's THRESHOLDS's longituderalt is the runway's elevationrhdg is the heading of the runwayrlength is the runway length in feetrfreq is the ils freq associated with that runway. 0 if nonethen rcfrequ.csv - the format isident, name, atis, clearance, ground, tower, unicom, multicom, approach, departureident is the same as the icao_code as abovename is the literal name of the airportatis is atis frequency, 0 if noneclearance, ground, tower, unicom, multicom, approach and departure, the samemake backups of all of your files before you start editting. if rc stops working, go back to the original filesjd