Sign in to follow this  
JimBob

As long as we're making suggestions for next the Version

A number of my R/L flights lately have been departures at times when the airports are not real busy. I always enjoy it when we are chuggin' down the taxiway and are about a 1/4 mile from the R/W when the Captain announces that we are #1 for takeoff. We hit the end of the taxiway, make that turn directly on the runway and we are off and running with no hold.There are numerous times in FS200X that you find the departure hold area deserted, no "incoming" flights and it's a perfect time to light the burners and go without the taxi to and hold.Any chance you might add a key combo that we could use to execute such a manuver as we taxi to the R/W. It's really a common occurrence in R/L commercial flying. Just a thought .......

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

i've sent your suggestion to our terminal and center controllers for their opinionsthanks for the suggestionjd

I remember way back when we were sitting at the gate at Stapleton Int'l, and since the runway was right thee, we were cleared from the gate directly for takeoff. There was nothing around for miles.