Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

To Celebrate the Victory of English Against Denmark tom

I shall be uploading the British Airways ATR Because I was told for certain they going to win.If Denmark win I have a Made a Danish ATR to Upload Because For me I am not so sure ,Specially Now the best team got returned home :(So we shall see ,hahaAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxx

and what might be the best team?edit:btw,this is my 200th post :-beerchug regards,Seba

Many happy Replies Seba lolTo be truthfull I have not really done the Denmark ATR so Please england win lol Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

Guest Paul_W

>Many happy Replies Seba lol >To be truthfull I have not really done the Denmark ATR so >Please england win lol >Anniette xxxxxxxxxx I concur. Yes, "please England win"! God knows you poor blighters are well overdue....

Well I have decided they must win so I have put the British ATR in the file library because I think if they loose then this will make them feel better :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNot shameless advertisment !!!!!:)

Well, at 3-0 with 10 minutes to go...........I'd say the BA one is favourite !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Well done to England !!!Think of the team as you fly the plane in their honour lolNow I better start making Brazilien ATR lolAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You mean you are not going to start on a Belgian one ???:-bla

Make a Polish ATR, since LOT fly a few of them and Poland are on their way home... *sniff* :(At least we kicked some American arse ;)

Guest Joshieca

Just wait until you guys meet up with Sweden again. >:-)