Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Felix

Loading RCD Locks Desktop

Hi,I was flying one of the tutorials and had to save the flight and shut down FS9. When I resumed the flight I had a problem with my desktop. Here is the sequence of events.- Start FS9 by selecting the saved flight (in full screen mode).- Use Alt-Tab to get back to the desktop.- Start RC 4.01 and load the previously saved RCD.- The RCD loads and then RC minimizes itself.- When I click on the FS9 icon in the desktop task-bar, the icon is highlighted but FS( does not reappear. - The only way that I could get back to FS9 was to run the Task Manager and "Switch To" FS9.This does not happen when I am loading a PLN. Any ideas?Charlie - KSMP

I did a little more testing. What I found was that if FS9 is minimized (full screen or windowed mode), when RC loads a RCD and then minimizes itself, the Adv. Display window immediately appears (FS9 still minimized). Then I can't activate FS9 without first closing the ADV Display (right-click & close). This does not happen when I load a PLN file. Charlie - KSBP