Sign in to follow this  
Chris Catalano

Cannot contact tech support by email - rejected because of "SPAM"

Every time I try to contact the help desk for tech support, my email is rejected with the error message below:Reason: SMTP transmission failure has occurred Diagnostic code: smtp;554 5.6.0 Message rejected by content filter.Possible SpamApparently, the RC server thinks I am trying send spam. Anyone know how I can get through?Thanks.Chris Catalano

does it say whether it is your isp that is blocking the spam. we get plenty of spam, i don't think we're blocking anything.you can also contact me at jdekker@bellsouth.neti'll forward it to rickjd

This is the complete message below. Any ideas?This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields: Message-id: <001401c6b3fe$4e78ea10$fd9c2d18@Chris> Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:33:44 -0400 From: Chris Catalano To: help@jdtllc.com Subject: Radar Contact help question - cant even run 4.2 exeYour message cannot be delivered to the following recipients: Recipient address: help@jdtllc.com Reason: SMTP transmission failure has occurred Diagnostic code: smtp;554 5.6.0 Message rejected by content filter.Possible Spam Remote system: dns;mailserver1.jdtllc.com (TCP|167.206.4.202|53684|65.83.225.250|25) (mailsite3.mmiii.swh.bellsouth.net MailSite ESMTP Receiver Version 6.1.22.0 Ready)Thanks,Chris Catalano

Guest RickT

Chris,Please try sending one directly to me rick@jdtllc.com.

Guest RickT

Strange I got that one. Please try sending to help@jdtllc.com again.