Sign in to follow this  
Guest VATIR1

Traffics

Guest navid

Hello everyoneSorry if it has been discussed before.1 question , I use RC4.2 and Ultimate traffic, and also active sky,Today have longhaul from NZAA to KLAX, and before get my clerance saw all the other ACs are taxing to HP RWY 05, although the winds were 240 at 08 knots, which shows RWY 23 is in use, then when i asked for taxi, i was told by ATC ro taxi to 23 !!!!Is there anything i should do to prevent this?Thanks Navid Hamzeloo

Guest 102301636

Navid,try refreshing the traffic via Activesky, this should make the AI use the runway being broadcast on the ATIS.

Hi Navid,Just to confirm what Alan has said you should ensure the weather is loaded and Ai aircraft reloaded in Active Sky before starting RC4. That ensures RC reacts correctly to winds and Ai movements.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest navid

Thanks for the quick reply guysso I open AS and then load the flightplan into it, then press refresh AI and then start RC?is that how i should do it?Thanks

Hi Navid,Sounds good :-) Don't forget to load some weather though ;-)

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I use AS6 and I find it more dependable to first use the Refresh button and when it finishes recognizing where you aircraft is located and finished weather writes as noted in its status window then refresh AI followed by starting up RC.I do not trust AS6 option to run on FS ready but have AS6 start in pause mode using a manual weather regresh followed by the AI refresh as noted above.Please note that a new service pack has just been released for AS6 (build 523 is the new version). See their forum here on AVSIM for instructions. This service pack should be installed whether or not you are using the new Flight 1 application Ground Environment Pro since it fixes some things and adds some weather reporting stations to its database.