Sign in to follow this  
Slick9

Need some help installing RC...

I finally got my home network up and running and I would like to take RC V4.2 off my main flight sim PC and move it to another PC. Can anyone give me some instructions on how to do this. I know I will need WideFS (I am a registered FSUIPC user, do I need to buy WideFS or is it part of FSUIPC). Also once I get WideFS installed, what are the steps I need to go thru to get the whole setup working?? Can i have more than one application run from a remote PC, I'd also like to move Active Sky and AI Blast to my non flight sim PC to free uo some FPS. Thanks for the help!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

i think there is a section in the manual on how to do thisjd

Okay JD I am looking at the manual and it says the second machine must be able to play sound since the RC voices will play on it. Will it play the sound through the speakers of the FS machine or can the sound only come from the actual machine that FS is installed on? I ask because my headset is connected to the main machine. thnx

the sound will play on the machine that is running rcif you want the rc sound to play on the fs machine, you will need a patch cable to run between the rc machine's sound card's line out to the fs machine's sound card's line injd