Sign in to follow this  
BMBANISTER

RC4 crashing

Sir,After about a year of use and hundreds of flights without a hitch, today RC4 has begun to crash every time. It will run for a few minutes and then I get the following error:"Run-time Error "76" Radarcontact.FSUIPC.RC4codeThe only change I've made to my system in the past week was the purchase of FSPassengers and I upgraded FSUIPC to 3.71 (unregistered). I uninstalled FSP and went back to FSUIPC 3.70 but I still get CTD every time. I also have tried several different flightplans and aircraft in different parts of the world, but with the same result. Only RC4 crashes, FS9 continues to run just fine.[p class=dcmessage] BradKELP/KBIF http://home.elp.rr.com/bmbanister/BannerSig_BMBanister.jpgAMD Athlon XP 2600, Asus A7V600, 1GB PC3200, NVidia GeForce 6800, SB Audigy2

follow the directions at the top of the forum on how to create a logduplicate the problem, send me the .logjd

I just want to take a second and publicly thank JD for his quick response and great customer support. The issue revolved around my flt/wx path not being properly linked when RC4 tried to write a rcd file during an autosave.As I told JD in my E-mail to him, RC4 is one of my