Sign in to follow this  
MFG 2

CD Version 4.01 update to 4.2 ?

hello,i'm a beginner of this program.before i want to run to registration i'm sure to make an update to version 4.2.so it's in my flightsim magazin, named FSMagazin,described.the rcv4_3831.zip i have downloaded,but of course it's wrong. so can somebody shows me the correct way to do this ?because i wan't the key install new.lot of thanksjoergsorry for my very bad english,but it's better than my german ! ;-)

Guest cirurgiao

Hi, JoergYou need to install rc4.01 BEFORE upgrading to RC4.2. There is a link in www.jdtllc.com or in this forum. Only after upgrading rc4 to 4.01 you can install rcv4_3831 (which is 4.2). You may backup 4.01exe before extracting rcv4_3831exe.Hope it helpsEduardo

hallo eduardo,thank you for your input,but there's no way.if i copy and paste my key into the button under "receive your key" ,the programs does not eccept this and shut down.now i have deinstall the software,with shut down the pc and install oncemore.now the software installed is version 4.2,tough the cd version is 4.0 ? very difficult,indead.i hope you can give me a second chance to do it on the right way.i have just seen the other ID-number is now changed.so it's cannot correctly.what can i do? of course another key for correct id.but is there the chance realy? best regardsjoerg

you sent the emetrix order idthe product id is on the registration screen. that is what you need to send injd

hello jd,hello eduardo,it's done !I look forward to the extensive manual.furthermore a lot of success to your work!best regards joerg

Guest cirurgiao

JoergAll credits go to JD. I'm only a supporter. Sometimes is very useful help someone who had the same doubts I had.RegardsEduardo