Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Not able to contact "___ "Center

Today on a short flight from KJFK (New York) to KBOS(Boston) at the about midway point I was told to "Contact Boston Center" I "keyed" #1 over, and over, and over........ and Boston Center NEVER would come up. The other numbers to key, i.e. 8,9,0 all seemed to work, but I never could reach Boston Center and my whole filght was ruined, in my opinion. This has happened a number of times before and I just stop the flight. You know you can not just stop rc and restart it as it will take you BACK to the "CLR" start of the flight.Is there any work around this problem ? Can anything fix it so that you can continue with the flight? Does this problem happen to you? What do you do? Thanks, jerry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

if you can duplicate the problem, there are directions pinned at the top of the forum on how to create a debug .logsend it to me, and i'll see what the problem is. do you have .25mhz radio frequencies allowed in fs?you can always save a .rcd anywhere in the flight, and pick up from that point.you might want to do that too. send me the .log and the .rcd, .flt and .wx files. i might be able to reproduce the problem herejd