Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

does rc4 talk to ALL ai on the ground from (example) ultimate traffic?

depends on what frequency you are on, what the ai are doing, and if what they are doing warrants chatterjd

example default atc with ground will tell them to hold position if there is traffic, will rc4 do it?I understand the taxi clearences by name are not in rc4, i've learned and convinced myself from purchasing rc4 for this very reason, i've overcome that by saying the pink line wasn't very realistic either so just get to the runway anyway possible, as long as rc4 will take care of me when other ai are around?

hmmm that doen't help when showing someone a flight, your telling me that the aircraft will run me over they wont stop at all? does ai know im there. I mean I can becareful watching them but will they stop for me? I can just imagine if im number 5 for takeoff how unrealistic it will look advancing to the rwy with ai in front and behind me?Can you please explain how fs9 handles this?

ai stop for you, it's part of the i in ai.i don't control the ai.in the air, i move them out of your way, to avoid conflict.i freeze the ai on the ground, so they don't taxi onto the runway while you are finaljd

I intelligence in many other posts it has been proven they aren't that intelligent, so i had to ask.If you move them out of the way, will they continue on their approach i don't mind being number 4 to land rather than everyone getting out of the way to make a red carpet for me to land on.Freezing the ai means no movements on the ground at all or just at the hold short position of the runway, what about planes crossing runways?On final i would still like to see taxing aircraft, seems realistic to me.

Well I have been taxing to the runway and one of my AI coming straight to me and run into me. I also had a United on the runway after tower gave me clearance to land no go around and I didnt see it til I was on the runway.

Make sure Interact with AI in RC is checked. If you have FS9 make sure you have FSUIPC 3.75. Link above.