Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck_B

RC on Second Machine-New Registration Required?

I just want to move Radar Contact v4.3 onto my new build and was wondering if my old registration key will work on the new machine -- I seem to remember that I need a new key if I install on a new machine. Is there anyway I could get a new product key ASAP so that it's waiting for me by the time I get home tonight in a few hours? :+ I currently run RC via WideFS and have some issues with resource usage on the client. (Not RC's fault: I also run RC with Active Sky, FDC Live Cockpit on the client, and with AutoSave saving every 60 seconds on the FS9 machine). I'd like to try running RC on my FS9 server machine which is a new build and a pretty strong computer, but I'd like to reserve the option to be able to move it back right away if there's no performance advantage. So, if I decide to move RC back to the client machine right away will my old reg. key still work on it? If not, I'll wait to test this tomorrow or Thursday.

yes, you will need a new keyI request that your Request be in the following format: nnnnnnnnn ! Firstname ! Lastname Where nnnnnnn is the product id on the registration screenSend the request to register@jdtllc.com The subject line should be RCv4 Key Request