After many months of analysis from actual Users and from the Beta test team, Flight Control Replay are proud to announce a new version .
FlightControReplay v4 introduces a new installer that contains 2 FlightControlReplay v4 versions.
· FlightControlReplay.EXE it works with all version of simulator engines (PREPAR3D v4.X / v3 /v3 /v1, Microsoft FSX, FSX:SE, Microsoft ESP)
· FlightControlReplayP3DX.EXE (P3D Enhanced version) works with Prepar3d v3 and v4.X using new Prepar3d SDK and optimizing replay algorithm for Replay and for PlayASAI feature reducing jitters and improving performance.
Flight Control Replay records and plays your flight situation in PREPAR3D v4.X / v3 /v3 /v1, Microsoft FSX, FSX:SE, Microsoft ESP. In v4 introduces Instant Replay and Re-Start a flight from a user defined time slot and many more features listed below like In-Game Menu (User can Record and Play directly from main Flight Sim UI), PMDG enhanced recording and playing , Majestic Q400 Enhanced suport, FSFX Immersion effects support, Video Rendering Features (in a not compressed format) .
Instant Replay, using FlightControlReplay in InstantReplay mode can go backward forthe last 2 minutes of his flight and can RESUME HIS FLIGHT FROM ANY YELLOW SLIDER POINT by simply pushing Stop Button.
NEW with v4:
- Rendering Video (Alpha). User can start Video Render with a dedicated command bar button. In that way FlightControlReplay starts video capture of Simulator Main Camera View. At this time this feature is in Alpha stage. Video render creates an AVI file uncompressed in Windows User Pictures folder, named with a TimeStamp of start video rendering. In Options Dialog, User can change FramePerSecond of rendering (15-30) and Quality recording percentage (10-100). FILE AVI IS UNCOMPRESSED (ALPHA) AND CAN BE VERY BIG. This feature can be very useful for video makers used both with "PLAYMODE SIMULATION RATE" feature. NEW with v4
- In-Game Dynamic Text during Replay. User can write Notes at any point in a Replay Flight loaded in FCR using Dynamic Text buttons that appears below Yellow Slider when User loads Flight Recorded. In this manner the User will able to pause a Flight Recorded at a custom point into timeline and clicking DynamicText edit button or delete button User can add , modify or delete notes. These Notes will be visible in FCR User Interface and also in Simulator playing Replay Flight. Dynamic Text can be customized via FCR Option dialog (Show duration in Seconds, Text Type and Text Color). (Below a screen)
This addon is available exclusively via SIMMARKET
· Lockheed Martin Prepar3d v1 - v2 – v3 – v4.X , Microsoft Flight Simulator X with Service Pack 2 or Acceleration Pack installed in the
same machine of FlightControlReplay.
· Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 , Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32 bit / 64bit)
· In Speech Properties of Windows set Language property like this screenshot
Microsoft Speech Recognizer for Windows(English – US)
· .NET Framework 3.5 (not included but downlodable at
· .NET Framework 4.6.2 FOR FlightControlReplay v4 P3DX Enhanced Native