Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

panzer2181

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by panzer2181

  1. How the heck are you folks able to get SID and STAR for the default A330? For the life of me, I cant get any SID or STAR. Yes, I have uninstalled Navigraph for MSFS 2024, I have even tried default scenery, and no dice.
  2. nope, that is news to me.
  3. so they are ditching LIDO? That is a shame... I was looking for a LIDO chart provider since Aerosoft didnt pursue to renew with LH.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.