Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dsalman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dsalman

  1. I have the real sim gear G1000 suite The company says the plugin for the aircraft is what popouts the PFD and MFD to the RSM monitors for the G1000 That does not work. Is there a updated plugin that would with RSM G1000 suite. Other XPLANE G1000 aircrafts work well as well as the one that created the DA 42
  2. I have all of FC Scenery. I also had all of Megascenery with the free autogen for it. FCS is much better, and the textures are very good. They update the scenery with newer technology which is nice to have. For example, I have version 1, then version 1.2 came out with a new autogen. Now version 2 is coming out with 2024 data and seasons. I do donate for any of the upgrades because they are well done. I used Scenery editor version 1.9 to manage the scenery and load what is needed for the flight. I used m.2 SSD 4th generation with a USB 3.2 adaptor. 4TB is not expensive these days, I think total space is around 12TB. I enjoy P3D 6 very well and it is very stable, with FC Scenery I have everything I need. I just fly to airport to airport with many aircrafts. I am looking foward with version 2 for all his scenery as it comes out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.