I'm running with a 1080ti on a 3440x1440 screen. 32gb RAM and an i7-8700 (3.2ghz).
I've not been an "fps-chaser" thus far but I did notice jitters post-patch and then tried two things.
The first was to reset the custom graphics settings which had a mix of highs and ultras. The reset dialed almost everything up to Ultra. All I then did was disable VSYNC in the options. This produced an improvement, sort of, but things didn't still feel right and a check via Developer Mode showed I was getting circa 12 fps at times taxiing around Heathrow.
I then spotted in the forum that someone had hard-limited the fps to 30 in this (and other sims) which I then tried myself by setting it in MSFS and also the Nvidia driver.
Result. No jitters / stutters / choppiness with no dialing back to high for anything. Everything flowing consistently now and that 30fps is suddenly the norm. It seems that setting a previous limit of 60 caused my machine either at CPU or GPU level to bin a ton of frames simply while trying - and failing - to max them to 60fps. Early days with this, need to check different scenery / cloudscapes and might need to tweak settings a bit yet but so far...so good.
Just my $0.02 worth...