•  

In Loving Memory Of

Tom Allensworth,
Founder of AVSIM Online

AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.

Photo

TopcatSim / PFPX

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jetset408

Jetset408

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:16 AM

Hey guysIts a bit off topic, so Mods, please delete if you think inappropriate.A while ago I posted on here about Topcat Sim and how good an addon it was, especially when combined with PMDG's planes. I also mentioned that I was eagerly awaiting Christian Gill's new PFPX programme which expands Topcat to cover the whole flight planning process. Someone here mentioned that they were, or knew, one of the testers for this upcoming release. I would be interested in hearing whether or not they have an update on the progress of this? Things seem to have been a little quiet so far in 2011.Rob

Rich Bates
... a private pilot, user of Prepar3D v3.1 and been simmin' since MSFS 5.0 ...

Ask me about (my current hangar): A2A Cherokee, Cessna 182 and Comanche, Majestic Q400, PMDG 777 & NGX
Future planned: PMDG 744

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 marcon8122

marcon8122

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:53 AM

I have read on Facebook that they are delaying new version of TOPCAT because are finishing beta testing PFPX, if you want more new i suggest you to add topcatsim as friends in Facebook every day they post something about it
Marco Negri

#3 Jetset408

Jetset408

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:04 PM

I have read on Facebook that they are delaying new version of TOPCAT because are finishing beta testing PFPX, if you want more new i suggest you to add topcatsim as friends in Facebook every day they post something about it

Good tip. Thanks.Rob

Rich Bates
... a private pilot, user of Prepar3D v3.1 and been simmin' since MSFS 5.0 ...

Ask me about (my current hangar): A2A Cherokee, Cessna 182 and Comanche, Majestic Q400, PMDG 777 & NGX
Future planned: PMDG 744

#4 shuoxing

shuoxing

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:20 PM

A free tool is coming under its way. http://forum.avsim.n...-analysis-tool/
---
Howie Wong