Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jetset408

TopcatSim / PFPX

4 posts in this topic

Hey guysIts a bit off topic, so Mods, please delete if you think inappropriate.A while ago I posted on here about Topcat Sim and how good an addon it was, especially when combined with PMDG's planes. I also mentioned that I was eagerly awaiting Christian Gill's new PFPX programme which expands Topcat to cover the whole flight planning process. Someone here mentioned that they were, or knew, one of the testers for this upcoming release. I would be interested in hearing whether or not they have an update on the progress of this? Things seem to have been a little quiet so far in 2011.Rob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have read on Facebook that they are delaying new version of TOPCAT because are finishing beta testing PFPX, if you want more new i suggest you to add topcatsim as friends in Facebook every day they post something about it

I have read on Facebook that they are delaying new version of TOPCAT because are finishing beta testing PFPX, if you want more new i suggest you to add topcatsim as friends in Facebook every day they post something about it
Good tip. Thanks.Rob

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0