Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drumcode

Just a couple various questions

First of, I wanted to thank you for a great product, I have been flying with RC for the past year and loving every bit of it.My first question is regarding heavies, is it normal that RC4 does not say for example United 896 heavy to the AI planes? Do I have to correct something or is it something I cannot correct?If I turned off controllers with British accents for flying domestically in the US, is it a little glitch that once in a while a controller or AI pilot of US domestic airline have these accents? I don't really care to be honest, just thought I'd ask.Do you usually publish improvements/additions to the upcoming versions? I'm really curious what you guys have planned for the version 5, on top of many more callsigns from what I saw in the forum. :)Oh and also, will v5 be available for FS9 as well? I hope I didn't ask for much. ;)

1) i don't know if the ai are heavy or not. do you know?2) ai voices may have british accents, even in the united states3) there are a number of posts, by me, here, about what is in v54) as far as i can tell, v5 will still work with fs9jd