Sign in to follow this  
rodger

Has someone else got this message?

Hi everyone,last night while I was approaching RWY 07L at EDDF in the new 757,I got the following error: "PFD: FMC has ILS tuned, but can`t getlocalizer key. This should NOT happen."What does this mean? I tried changing to RWY 07R, but the same problem. See pic below. Any help would be much appreciated.Regards, Rodger :-wave

Rodger-This is an error message that Anthony programmed the FMC to toss out when it was missing a piece of information...Anothony can explain in greater detail what is happening- butmy guess is that you have run into a database problem with the ILS at that airport...AM?Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Thank you very much, Robert.Regards,Rodger :-wave

Guest amerton

In fact it's not Anothony who coded this, nor does it come from the FMC (hint hint)....So Anothony cannot explain further... maybe LK...? ? ? LK ?anothoynAnothony MertonPrecision Manuals Developmenthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Feleteris will probably take a look as soon as he can get time... Currently, he's looking at an issue with memoorie leeking with Reech Haravey.:-lol

Rodger-could you shoot me an email with the flight plan you had plugged into the FMC?Thanks!