Sign in to follow this  

United Airlines 757???

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to repaint IFDG's 757-200 with PW Engines in United Airlines NC??? Please......I really neeed this aircraft!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

And how about on American Airlines and Delta Airlines (Old and new colors)? That would be so awesome!!!!!!!!!! Especially the AAL silverbird!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Come on, there's gotta be someone out there willing to do these!!!

IFDG????? did this just come out? never heard of IFDG.EDIT: OK I found it. Looks good, can anyone do a repaint in Northwest Airlines Livery? I would try one, but I'm no good w/ FSDS repaints.

Search Avsim.com for it......they have a NW livery of the 757!

To anyone from the IFDG group, are you doing a Delta NNC?

*bump*:-zhelp :-zhelp :-zhelp :-zhelpPlease........anyone out there that is even considering making this a/c?????

Maybe I'll try. It would take awhile, I'm not that good w/ FSDS repaints. It could be done, though :)

Yep, I'll do both, but it will take a little while. The UAL will be hardest. The AA will probably be photorealistic since it is an FSDS model and can't reflect.

When you finish will you please email me letting me know when your done. I want to thank you with every ounce of appreciation that I have in me....... my email address is...... Brentbefine79@aol.com1 Thank you once agian!!!!:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

I just started them, and I'll e-mail you when they're done. I'll also post some progress shots every once in awhile. I repaint a bit slow, especially on FSDS models, so patience is key. ;)

Please take your time......there is no rush....and time is of no importance......i always like to say that "Good things come from those who take time to make their models" (Just a little tweaked) But... even still....just....thank you agian, and i'm sure that the progress and result that comes out will be a good one! Thank you agian!

Sorry if this subject keeps popping up......but i'm trying to keep it up to date since I have a very very very nice and compassionate friend here that is caring enough to take his time to make me a repaint! We should all thank N212NW!!