Sign in to follow this  
raam123

HELP ! Aircraft nose is pitching up and down.

Dear captains.I've been using the 737-700 and encountered a problem.During climbing and cruising the aircraft nose pitch up and down , when A/p is connected...It pitches 5 deg up and -5 down...(I think passengers won't like it...:-)You feel more in a boat the a plane.What to do pls?

Hello, Please sign your posts with your real name on this forum for help, thank you ;) Could you give details, what sim you are running in, windowed or full screen or any external programs running like Active Sky etc and operating system, this will help narrow the problem down.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/winglets_lg.jpg [h3] AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h3]

Guest whites

Yeah, it's easy to get sea sick :-)I can trim it out if I trim a fair way forward so that the trim marker is just on the start of the top of the green band. Becomes rock stead in climb, cruise and decent. For me anyway!Steven.

Steven-Many users have reported that if using the REGISTERED version of FSUIPC- you need to go into FSUIPC and uncheck "Reverse Sensing" for the rudder/elevators or you may experience such pitching...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest whites

Robert, Thats cool, I don't have that checked but thats OK because as I say, trimming it out works fine for me. The guy with the problem should look at both settings I guess.Steven.

Guest rellehenk

1. Do not leave FS2k4 when flying. When switching back the aircraft can have pitch problems.2. Do not try to trim manually when AP is connected.When the nose is pitching up and down, disengage AP and engage it again. This helps for me

Steven,You did not by any chance edit the aircraft.cfg weight & balance section using e.g. your favorite VA's aircraft loader ?Cheers,Vangelis

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================