Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

SERVER WORK NOTAM - 1420Z - 15DEC03

Captains-you might experience some trouble contacting the server for another half hour, while we are doing some tests and tweaking.Please have a bit more patience - we're working feverishly on our end to try to make this a bit less painful...Thanks,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest boblj57

Thank you kind sir. I have no problem when I know what is going on. Good luck.

Guest AlexD_pilot

Lefteris,That's is an under-statement!I love your dancing-hairy-potatoe!AlexisYanesFlorida

i can give you a slot on my servers if you want. i could arrange a mirror, but you would actually need to make the code available to me.:D

Guest Flugfunktrainer.de

The way you release the update is a real pain guys ! I also can offer free webspace and unlimited bandwith on my german server.Kind regardsChristian NitzscheFlugfunktrainer.de

Guest thscholz

..., but you would actually need to make the code>available to me.There is no need to make the code available. The huge zip file could be splitted into two portions. One portion could be on the mirror sites and a small (but important :-) ) could remain on PMDG's server. That would keep the download times short.Thomas

Guest thewarder68

Lefteris,No problem, take all the time you need!I'm sure we'll get the update sometime!Good luck!Johan

Guest ntsmith

Well at least you have the courtesy to let people know, and from my dealing with the public, provided they know whats going on they can be quite resonable - welll OK there will allways be one. But it's not me. Just a thankyou for doing so.Kind regardsNigel Smith