Sign in to follow this  
Gary_Hayes

This is for you Bob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

haha that's what you get for opening your mouth! Looks great Gary! Can't wait to download her.Jason

Nice One Gary.I was on this aircraft last week and her sister ship GSTRD the week before at work ;)For anyone that's interested:ASTRAEUS use Single Cue Flight Director.They have the orange digits MCP fitted.They use the modern 7X7 style flight displays - not the Southwest style Classic ones.

Gary,I will definitely get the Astraeus 737. I have met Bruce Dickerson, the lead singer from Iron Maiden a few times at work - 737-300/737-700 FO for Astraues.He is on Leave of Absence just now, so that he can go on a world tour with Iron Maiden. Now this is just one of the things I am working on - I have used JT's ANZ Tail for the Pic.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/53215.jpg

You are not serious about Bruce Dickinson, arent you?Btw: Maiden rulez!

Sure don't. I was inspired by seeing a Pic of the ANZ A320 that was rolled out to coincide with the release of Return of the King.I thought about trying to replicate one of the current ANZ LOTR aircraft, but thought it would be better to create my own as ANZ don't have NG 737's.

Art,I am being genuinely serious. I have met Bruce about 4 or 5 times when he has been operating thru EGPF with Astraeus. There were many articles in the UK press about this around summer time last year.

Great!I will give my repaints on AVSIM a final touch as my techniques have improved.Well, now there is no need any more to do it for the Astraeus.;-) That gives me more time to spend with my family.:-) Thomas

Hurry up @ Mark McG. I've been looking for an ANZ repaint with the lords of the rings. Looks great so far.