Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ali

PMDG fuelplanner?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had heard someone was working on one, but in the meantime I have been using the old Dreamfleet 737-400 planner from their site (sorry can't remember the author to give credit). It was designed for a -400, but the numbers are quite close (you usually end up with more fuel than expected which makes sense since the NG should be more efficient. I am by no means an expert, but the numbers seem to work out fairly close for me. Check it out: http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/Downloads/73...oads_other.html

Alex,Take a look at FSBuild 2 Not only does this offer you a decent flight planning capability, but also a fuel planning capability.

www.pmflightplanner.com :)Fuel Flow and Weight Calculation Flight Time and Distance Calculation Top of Climb and Top of Descent Calculation Weather Reports (TAF and METAR from real world, METAR from VATSIM) Printable Briefing Package Customisable Map with WX reports, routes, fixes and coastlines Real World Company Routes as flight plan templates and much much more...