Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Project AI Parking Radius Sizes?? HELP!!!!

Hey threre Guys! I need help for the Gates Radius for Project Ai Planes! I have all the Gates Radiuses that I have made with AFCAD set up for default planes and POSKY 767's! Now that I try to use PAI planse for Ai Taffic they do not show up on the ground! I tried using PAI 777 to show up but nothing! I tried a 737 from PAI and it finally showed up but in a gate MAde for a POSKY 767 when i had plenty Small Gates open!! So I assume the PAI planes need very big Radius sizes for it to show up! So I tried using the Default Heavy Gate Raduis to get the PAI 777 to work, still did not show up so the Raduis must be HUGE!!! That is ridculous though! Can anyone HELp me here If i need to make all my parking size WAAAAAAYYYY bigger just to use PAI Planes!!!!!!! It's very confusing!, Plus i hate to go back and change all the 250+ Gates I have made all over U.S Airports!! PLEASE if anyone knows how to fix this or knows what size the minumum radius is for each plane i would really apprecite the info!! Thanks MIKE.-:(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can use AITM to modify the radius sizes. I had to do this in order for MD11 Cargo jets to show up at LAX usintg cargo parking

Thanks BRANDON!! I got AITM and redid the Radius for the PAI 777 down to the Default size and it shows up now!! Thanks for that Utility! It does other stuff that I had not tried yet as I did my Ai flight Plans all manually Installed with the correct Aircrafts and do not want to mess it up with AITM!! you should download that utility, it does all kinds of diffrent stuff for you, like put the correct aircrafts to the correct rigions of the world i think, and some other stuff! Just go to the AVSIm Libary click on i think was most popular files for the Month and look for the file called AITM! MIKE-:)

Wow... so that means I can get my Cargo Aircraft to go to Cargo parking?! oh brill!

Hi Brandon, could you tell me what radius size you use for cargo parking?