Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So what is THIS image? Is it? Is it? Nooooo......

Guest ChristophIllmer

Wow Robert!!! Incredible work. She is looking really sweet and I love those new gauges in the NG-style on the PFD and ND. Go ahead like that!

Guest Jeff Berman

Looking good PMDG. Thanks for the hard work :-jumpy

Wow that looks absolutely amazing. I can't wait! :-) Could you release or make available thoose textures as well, it looks great being "naked" lolHmmm, looking at the panel from this post, will we be having an operational lower EICAS?Just a question that popped into my head, looking at the new panel - will the new autopilot/mcp panel be available/considered in this update (i.e. like the B744/B777)?Loving It!

Alaister Kay

OH man those NAV and PFD displays are so cool, HHI airlines have those on the B737-700....Thank you very mutch.Ramon.

Guest boblj57

Wow!!. Thank you Thank you. Your idea of showing these screen shots is really great. I can't wait. Well I can, but it's going to be hard. LOL

Guest sidewinder

wowowow but please bigger shots of the panel :) cant waaitand also have u updated the other panels such as, radio, overhead and throttleAlex

Guest Matze2912

this aircraft is getting better and better every time you post any new pictures... you guys at PMDG are really the best!Regards,Matthias

Guest Paragon

Ryan, it was mentioned that if they could do it right it would be implemented. They didn't say directly that it was going to be done, but it might. We are just hoping I guess. :)/Mikkel

Hi PMDG,As I sad before, Realy good work.But I do have one question?Does the MFD displays also avail. to us?thanks,Ramon.

Just a couple of general questions1 - Are there non-winglet versions of the -800 or does they come as standard now?2 - You can obvisiously can select the type of PFD/ND display, but can you also do that with the EICAS?3 - I don't suppose it possible to have maintenence mode is it so that we could open up the engines, nose cone etc. Your model is probably max out though it's soooo good lol :-)I also can't wait to find out what other goodies appear in the FMC

Alaister Kay

Guest ToMy Li

CAPTAIN R.RANDAZZO!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! MORE SCREENSHOTS ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL AND LOVELY PANEL PLEASE!!!! OHHH THE EFISS OHHHHHHH AND VERY PHOTOREAL!!!!!! :-xxrotflmao