Sign in to follow this  
Guest A321

PMDG have taken the sim world by storm IMHO

I think PMDG have set the benchmark.Weather they release a Fully fledged plane with an FMC and all the trimmings or just a visual model with a standard panel, they simply have the midas touch. I think Im going to an all PMDG fleet. I must admit I do like my Airbuses, but I may just savour that untill PMDG make one. Dont get me wrong I love the PSS stuff, but they wont seem to budge from what they currently offer which is amazing, but I cant help feeling im flying a boeing without Auto trim.On another note I hope PMDG dont release the new Ngs this month as I have spent and excceded my FS Budget this month :).Thank you PMDG you really are the Best.Jason

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Jason-thanks a lot for your kind words! It really means a lot to all of us!

I agree.But talking about the FS budget...I hope that PMDG's pricing doesn't depend on the aircraft size... B1900D 15$...737 40$...747 ??? (80$?)...:-eek CheersThomas

Yeah, I think they've really come out good. I kinda of expected this, after seeing their work in Fly 2. PSS? They make good products too. Just because PMDG has done an awesome job doesn't erase the fact that PSS has some good stuff. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for my A320,A330,A340 and Dash-8 to get patched for FS2004. :(Tim Dobrowolsky

Here is my personal view on the project in whole.. I can see why the 737 was a kick of a price at first. In order to develop better product, takes time and $$$$. I figure that the price should come down on future products, but then again it is my opinion. If the 737 price droped to the $20-$25 range, I bet the sales would increase dramatically. Especially since most of the simming population is under the age of 18, hence money is a little tougher to come by. I know when I was a kid, asking my mom to buy me a rookie Ken Griffey Jr baseball card at $40.00 was like asking for Osama Bin Laden to give himself up!!! <----And mom made darn good money!!! I will say that it is a sweet product, and I look forward to their next release!! I hope they stay with making commuters too!!!

Wel I've to tell you that Im a Ex PSS fleet pilot :(Because I went to PMDG!!!I realy like PMDG a little bit more because the realism if the B744 will be released it will be the best B744 ever.PSS didn't have that match realistic, so I hope you will add IRS alignment???!!!Ramon.