Sign in to follow this  
saabpilot

Support for CP Flights hardware B737NG MCP

I am a proud owner of this peace of beuty!However the PDMG 737NG is not supported by CP Flight due to lack of knowledge of PDMG internal commands for most functions.CP Flight has promised to include PDMG B737NG in its driver as soon as they get the data from PDMG.Is this matter maybe already taken care of by now?CP Flights website : www.cpflight.comBjorn

Hi Bjorn: I don't own the MCP (might have to look into that) but I do own the PFC jetLiner console that sends it's own commands to FS. Using the very latest FSUIPC, Peter has included and VERY nice facility for customizing external devices and make them send what ever you want to FS. You might look into the button and keys facility in FSUIPC and you might be able to make it play with PMDG. You can make each airplane a unique set of commands using it.. I have made my JetLiner play almost 100% with the PMDG bird and I love it. Try reading Petes documentation on the FSUIPC and try his examples. Pick some function on the MCP and see if FSUIPC "sees" the control/switch, if so you are in business. If I can help you in any way to get that going let me know and we can maybe set up a RW channel.. Mike B.

Guest Glidescope

Hi.... I just ordered this beauty not 40 minutes ago! I sent PMGD an email the other day and they told me that the SDK is currently in testing and if all goes well it will be released to manufactures in the "following weeks". I've decided to go the extra distance and I will soon be purchasing the full boeing GC from Project Magenta, which is currently 100% compatible with cpflight's MCP737. I'm really excited and I'm looking forward to putting together my "desktop cockpit" but I am also now very,very poor ;-) Regards,Mark

Hi Mike,Thanks for the suggestions.The CP Flight MCP is a full fledged "real" B737NG MCP with not only the buttons and dials but also with fully working digital readouts.The readouts as well as the "buttons" need to be interfaced with PDMD so FSUIPC will not do the job required here.PM (Magenta) glass cocpit works flawlessly with the CP Flight MCP and is an outstanding combination even on a dual screen/one computer setup. However PM is a bit "pricy" too, but this comes with the quality.I see the SDK seems to be in its final stage, so I have to await PDMG releasing it to CP Flight which I and all other CP Flight MCP users hopes will not take too long.Bjorn