Sign in to follow this  

JEEEZ!!! Am I a blabber-mouth!!

Guest Heather 636

I have been a part of this community only since June 2 and I just now happened to notice that I have made 263, now 264 posts.Am I here too much? Am I overbearing?Maybe I should take a vacation or, better yet, get a life. But then, what would I do for days on end without all of my friends comments to look at.Cheers!Heather

Guest Scott Campbell

Heather,That's what the Super-id is for! It handles all those compliments going your way very nicely. ;-)I have a few posts over you...mainly 'cause I love to hear myself type! :-lolI hate to tell you, but this IS a life. It could be a lot worse, you could have nothing to say. Fortunately, you have a lot to say, and it's all pretty cool. ;-)Just keep a typin'!

I know what you mean. It's hard to stay out of here. I find myself back cruising the forums many times a day.

Guest Stardog

Blabber Mouth sounds sooooooo soooo negative.I would say maybe more along the lines of silence impaired or hyper-conversationalism......:)

Guest Heather 636

Oooo! I like that! Next time someone tells me to shut up, "Sorry darling. Impossible as I am silence-impaired."Hehehe!Hey, AVSIM forum beats hell outta sittin' around watching soap operas and talk shows. Besides, we've got our own talk show right here. Get's going pretty good sometimes too!Hmmm, the "Jerry Springer" AVSIM column.Egads!!Cheers!Heather

And a welcome blabber mouth! You've been a great addition to our community!-John

Guest Edam

"I have been a part of this community only since June 2 and I just now happened to notice that I have made 263, now 264 posts."264 posts? That's...oh wait...I'm bad with math. "Am I here too much?"Are you here more than any of us else are? As in every day?"Am I overbearing?"Absolutely! OK...no. I must agree with JohnCi and say that both of yours, and Anniette's posts, are those that I look forward to, and that both of you are great additions to this community. But I won't admit to that in a court of law. Heh...

maybe you should record a set of radar contact co-pilot wavs. i'm looking for some female voices....no typing involved ;-)scott campbell has the program and the script if you are interested.jd

Guest Heather 636

Actually JD, funny you should mention that, I am. Been corresponding with Scott on it. I also have my best friend who said she'd do some too. All I have to do is catch her with a day off.In fact, I really need to get busy and finish those. Are you hurting for them now or do I still have some time?regards,Heather

Yes you are. And you are very popular. I post things sometimes and never get a response. How is that??? (-: You make a post and get 30 replies in 10 minutes. RegardsBobG

Guest Heather 636

Awww Bob. Now I feel bad. Heather

Just kidding :-) Had you going for a minute. Very nice to have you and of course your contributions. Im just jealous.RegardsBobG

I don't post here much, but it is always nice to see a female interested in something that is usually just a guy hobby. I bounce between here and the Netwing sight as I enjoy CFS2 as much as FS2002. I am trying to complete a free B-17 for both sims. So, Heather keep posting because we are reading.:)

Guest RobA

Heather, I have a daughter named Heather, and she is also "silence impaired"!!! he he Your posts are everything from amusing, informative and even funny as heck!!! LOL Besides, now that I've got your Jamaica repaint installed, my life if complete. lolNow to the more serious stuff..... voices for Radar Contact!! Please, pretty please, record them for us. You will be famous in your own lifetime!!! ;-)Best regards, Rob[table border=2 bgcolor=#eeeeee][tr][td]http://avsim.com/flightdeck/images/Radar_small.gif[/td][td]Beta tester for Radar Contact] the premier ATC adventure add-on for FS