Sign in to follow this  
Guest Callmecapt

Update

Guest Callmecapt

With the purchase of the new 737's, will the purchase include the mentioned updates for the 600/700 that are already required. Goran

Goran,Yes, the current installer of the PMDG 737NG 600/700 includes all updates so there is no need to apply the service update. So if you purchase the 600/700 now, you can fire it up and start flying immediately.VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest Callmecapt

Sorry vin, I'll rephrase.Will all the new additions to the 800/900 family be installed in the older 600/700 family upon purchase of the 800/900?ie. Will TCAS2, updated FMC functionality, etc... be installed into the 600/700?Goran

Guest tmetzinger

>> To further confirm, yes it will. Not only those items but>also the new graphics on the 2D and VC...>>But... you have to BUY the 800/900. No free fixes for the 6/700, as I understand it (which seems reasonable as the 6/7 is a great value "as is".)

Guest Callmecapt

Many ThanksCredit Card is ready.Goran

Guest rellehenk

Will the 600/700 and 800/900 have different overhead panels? Because some systems on the 800/900 do not exist on the 600/700.

Guest tmetzinger

>> "Will all the new additions to the 800/900 family be>installed in the older 600/700 family upon purchase of>the 800/900?">> He question covered that aspect and my respoce to it ;)>>So it did - my apologies... I read the first message and parsed to mean buying the 6/700 today, not the 8/900.I've got to stop reading this forum at the end of a workday.