Sign in to follow this  
Guest benw

Which aircraft would you like to see PMDG model next?

No doubt.......The 777-200 and 300and on the single isle A320 and MD 80's

Why did you bring this topic back up? It's almost two years old. ;)Not to mention we have a topic on this subject currently going.

Guest juenas

I think like you "patrickhrostron"WE NEED A340!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks team

Guest juenas

100% of the best products for flight sim are Boeing, and 100% of those products are from PMDG! Why don

Guest Traffic

I'd like a 757 but since LevelD is working on one, and we all know how amazing their 767 was, lets leave it to them.I'd like PMDG to work on either a 777 or any FBW Airbus (A318...A380), both are sorely lacking for FS9 (to LevelD or PMDG standard).

Guest Raptor

sure we like777 very very very much :)and if you were interested in AirbusA340 is good either.777 is my choice.Abraham .R

Guest 9946578123

I whould like to see either a A340-600 or an A380.Wilco did make an A380 allready but it's not very advanced....Toto

Guest nghagag

Hi AllWhat I havent seen mentioned are a few fascinating aircafts that I see on Airlines.net and I wish they can be modeled. PMDG is always on my mind when I see these aircrafts.1. Gulfstream V series2. A helicopter. I have yet to see a realstic copter with realistic panel, controllable, autopilot, navigation etc. The gus at hovercontrol are doing well but there are to many problems with the panels and many dysfunactional gauges.Thanks Bill

Guest jacob001

How about Concorde? Or - although it's not on the list - the decidedly odd-looking Airbus Beluga (A300-600ST).Jacob Fordham

Guest PalmerFan4Life

A340-500/600777-200LR/300ER757-200/300

Guest fencer88

>There have been suggestions aplenty in various threads, let's>put it to a poll in one thread, as it were. >>This isn't an exhaustive list, but of these commercial>airliners which one or two would you like to see in the>virtual skies, PMDG style?>>>BAe>Concorde>>BenAnd during all these years I had thought that Concorde was Anglo-French...Bruno (LFPE)

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

Chances seem to be bad that these will be done by PMDG but anyway...A340-300 my favorite Airbus (dont like the 500/600 series,they look awful)737 "classic" (300/400/500), since there´s no really good 737 classic out there.

"A340-300 my favorite Airbus (dont like the 500/600 series,they look awful)"But the -500/600 have real engines LOL :-lol:D

Alaister Kay

Guest acebrando1

I have been saying all along. The payware add-on community has beem ignoring the new regional jets. EMB-170, EMB-175, EMB-190, & EMB195. Like I said before, I don't think the majority of people know how technically advanced these jets are.Bill Grabowski would be the perfect man for the job.Brandon

Even PMDG couldn't better the 'SSTsim' version.

Dave Taylor gb.png