Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoM

Has anyone made some flight plans....

Hello, I just downloaded the 737...so I am new here if I do wrong please tell me..because I will probally be making some post hereHas anyone made some real world flight plans for the PMDG 737 or won't they work with the way the FMC is set up...also how do I add a livery to the 737...just zip it there?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>so I am new here if I do wrong please tell me..hi i think th first thing some one will pick up on is that you to sign your name on your posts,as per fourum rules (just a friendly comment)i use fs build2 (there is a freeware version available) at http://www.fsbuild.com/ this inserts the plans straight in to the fmc and can auto build a route if needed.the livery's from this site i beleve are all self extracting (the ones i have used are) majority from avsim/flightsim.com will need a little playing with in the normal way.hope this helps Regards"Lairy"Liam Reynolds

There are numerous 737 plans on the Flight Plan forum. You have to manually enter them in the FMC which is no big deal. A lot of SWA and COA plans if you're interested.Eric

>i use fs build2 (there is a freeware version available) at>http://www.fsbuild.com/ this inserts the plans straight in to>the fmc and can auto build a route if needed.Does anyone know if the freeware version of this program works with the NG?As far as I can tell it doesn't unless you find the output file and copy it manually into the flightplans folder.I had mentioned in an earlier thread the idea of making a site for hosting flight plans, if this program works without any real hitch then there wouldn't be such a great need for a site, if it doesn't I'll keep on with building one.

>Does anyone know if the freeware version of this program works>with the NG?The 1.43 update of the free version has support for the NG included.Regards.Ernie.