Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

Missing APP

I did a flight from KIND to KMCO. When I selected the APP for KMCO it had none. Seems there might be some runways and approaches missing from the nav data. Any one else tried KMCO?

Hi,The DAFIF based SID/STARs that are shipping with the NG is by no means ment to be complete. A lot of airports are missing.You might weant to check out www.navdata.at for additional airport procedures or ask here if someone has made them and are willing to share.Hope it helps,

AT KBOI I have no 28R for takeoff yet ATC is directing me to that runway.Any IdeasThanks

Guest tmetzinger

>AT KBOI I have no 28R for takeoff yet ATC is directing me to>that runway.>>Any Ideas>>ThanksBe sure and get the latest SIDSTARS file from the PMDG websiteunder downloads, nav data.

Thanks Tim I assumed when I dowloaded the 800/900 I had the most current package. I have downloaded it and will install.Thanks again

Guest stang

>When I selected the APP>for KMCO it had none. Seems there might be some runways and>approaches missing from the nav data. Any one else tried>KMCO?This is odd. I just checked the 0404 cycle and KMCO has 16 IAPs, 4 STARs and 2 SIDs. Is 0404 installed in your fs04/PMDG/SIDSTARS folder?RegardsTerry

Guest stang

>AT KBOI I have no 28R for takeoff yet ATC is directing me to>that runway.I just checked the DAFIF dtabase and only IAPs are given (An RNAV for 28R is included). I then checked the FAA AVN site and they also only list IAPs for KBOI. I am under the impression that the FAA site lists all terminal procedures. Are you sure there are SIDs at KBOI?RegardsTerry