Sign in to follow this  
Guest JDavidson

800/900 Documentation Link Request

Guest JDavidson

Would it be possible to add a link on the website to the 800/900 documentation? In those 'spare' moments at work it would be great to be able to have a quick browse.Many thanks,James Davidosn

I've been reading up on the CBT all day at work. But I SHOULD send that ad to that agency. And I SHOULD send a sales letter to that company so that they will get our ADSL service. And I should... hmm ... how did that thing in the FMC work again... Let's see... Oh brother, here comes the boss. Quick, get a paper in my hand, look busy and ask for the latest sales report! Phew, close one. Wonder if the other guys at work gets suspious if I cover myself and the 'puter with a blanket?!/Krister

Guest christianholmes

My wife is more of a ###### than my boss! The only time I have to do this is at work!Let's see- My boss is in San Francisco when I am in New Hampshire- I get to work at 8:00, start the students testing, Surf the web until 10:00 when they finish, teach until 2 or so, then go back to my condo and play until midnight, then get up and do it again. It's a rough life, but somebody's gotta do it :)

Guest Mnarboe

On a related note, I read somewhere that there would be a document or part of document outlining the differences between operating the PMDG 737NG before and after the 800/900 update. Does anyone know where to find this information, or have I dreamed it up? Didn't find it in the included documents...Regards,Morten N