Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

A list of "wanted" repaints

Guest danowat

Hi,I fancy painting a few 737's, so if anyone has any lists of wanted liveries, that are not currently available then just leave them here and I'll have a bash at some of themCheersDan.

Guest rellehenk

Transavia 737-800 Winglets Staatsloterij special livery summer 2004 (PH-HZS)

Dan,I would love the TWA livery in new colors for both the 800/900 and the 1900 if possible. I'd be very happy with just the 737 for now. ThanksAnthony

Guest gdafc

Hi Dan,Iknow they don't fly it but British Airways would be great for me and i'm sure a few others.Thanks very much, Garry.

Guest danowat

Hi,Carnival it is then ;), I'll see if a friend of mine has finished his "unofficial" paint-kit ;).HEY SHANE, YA DONE IT YET, I NEED IT NOW.As soon as I get the kit, official or otherwise, Carnival will be the first I do.CheersDan.

Guest Sunnyzsz

A agree, British Airways would look sexy.Maybe Virgin? or American Airlines (series 900).

Guest malgeorge

Another B.A. supporter.Thanks,Mal

Guest Hugo Frey

Yes, a BA livrey would be very nice. Also a Singapore Airlines.Regards:

Guest mcd211255

Hi,I am afraid that number one repaint for the 800/900 has to be British Airways . I think the BAV pilots are unanamous on this....are'nt we boys and girls.Mike DouglasBAW688Captain BAV

Guest CAL737

Dan,I have a real challenge. Hawaiian airlines in the -800 and/or -700 would be great. I been giving it a shot but haven't had much luck.Even though Hawaiian doesn't have 73s, I still dream :-hah.Many Thanks,TravisP.S. I can get you pictures of the real paint if you decide to paint it.

Guest DARRENMAN

Hello,I know we have an American Airlines livery for the 737-800. However I would like to have one painted with a specific reg. number. I took my first flight on a AA 737-800 with on N978AN. It would be cool to have a replica of the one that made me a fan.http://www.airliners.net/open.file/513241/M/ DARRENMAN

Guest diajohn2

British Airways of course. Please.

Guest Jacek_KORD

Fictional paint of LOT Polish Airlines would be nice also. :)

Would love to see Ansett even though they are no longer around.I guess I am a bit nostalgic :-).Cheers,Siggy

Guest danowat

WOW, there are so many, enough to keep me going for a while!!!!.I am still waiting for a paintkit, any news PMDG?, how long for the 800/900 paintkit?.CheersDan.