Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoM

What is the Co-Route?

Guest PoM

What is the Co-Route...I saw it in the FMCThank you

In the real world, that is where a specfic airline route code would go. Each airline has codes for each route or so I believe. I do not know the right format for them however.

Eric 

CO-ROUTE stands for COMPANY ROUTE. Airlines will have there own flightplans and by entering the departure airport and destination (eg. KTPACYYZ001)the waypoints are automaticly entered into the FMC. You can use this function with PMDG saved flights. To save a flightplan for future use, right-click on the FMC screen and select save flightplan.Dave FisherCYYZP4 2.8 GB 478P 533 MHZ CPUP4P800S Asus Motherboard512 DDRGeforce Ti 4200/128Maxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HDhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest Balrog

Company Route. It`s where you enter the name of the saved route you want to fly.For instance, if you create a route in the FMC from KBOS to KJFK and save it, the FMC will name that route KBOSKJFKOO1Next time you want to use it, just enter KBOSKJFK001 in co-route, then activate and execute, and the FMC is loaded with the route.If you save more than one route from KBOS to KJFK, then that one will be called KBOSKJFK002 and so on.Alternate method of loading is Index - Nav data - Flight plans and you get a list of all saved plans. Then select the one you want to use, go to the Route page and select it into co-route and activate - excecute.Rgds,Kjell.

Guest allblack

Fascinating!These forums are so useful.Something else I can try tonight whilst I'm being accused of ignoring my spouse.CheersTim