Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Can I remove the FSUIPC installed by the PMDG installation??

Ever since I downloaded the 800/900 I can only change my Alt./VS on other aircraft in increments of 1000 (at least I think FSUIPC is what is causing it).Can I remove the FSUIPC stuff or does the PMDG aircraft require it? I have my settings at FS2004 internal if that helps at all.Thx for any and all help.

Shane-You can remove FSUIPC, but you will not be able to load the PMDG airplane....Is there something specific that makes you think FSUIPC is causing this? I haven't heard of such a thing- but that doesn't mean it is impossible...You can delete the installed FSUIPC module- then download/install the the current version from Pete Dowson's web page also.... The PMDG license is imbedded in all FSUIPC versions....so no worries there!Let us know what you figure out!

Hi,I can't speak for PMDG, but you don't want to remove it.There are lots and lots of panels/add-ons that depend on FSUIPC and I'm almost sure PMDG too.Below a list of companies (payware/freeware) that use FSUIPCActiveSkyAerosoft AustraliaAirplanArrestorCablesATC Simulator 2Battle of the Airlines TrophyCactus ACARSCanadair RJ-700 ProjectCyberAvia Boite NoireElite (www.flyelite.com) FlightDeck CompanionFlight Link Control CenterFlightsim Control CenterFlyRealFlyTech SoftwareFreeFDFS AtmosphereFSBUSFS CameraFSCockpitFS CommanderFS CommunicatorFS Flight TrackerFS Instructor PanelFS MetarFS MeteoGndMakerHomeFLYKeroplanLWMViewerProFlight2000Micropanel StudioMission ControlMouse-As-Yoke 2004OpenGCPMDGPro MFDProject FokkerProject MagentaRadar ContactS-ComboSimKitsScenery Injector (PS13)SnapperSquawkBox for FSThe Real CockpitTyrolean TakeoffVelleman I/O Board LinkVisual 744 (PS13)WeatherCenterWidevieW

I was just guessing that the FSUIPC module might be causing it since the registered this seemed to happen after the install of the PMDG 800/900. The funny thing is that it doesn't seem to effect the PMDG aircraft only some of the others.Hmm....I'll keep searching.Fixed or not, I am NOT uninstalling the PMDG Series!!!! ;)

Hi,If you register (i.e. pay for it) your version of FSUIPC, you can solve it by checking the option 'fix control acceleration' on the technical tab.

>Hi,>>If you register (i.e. pay for it) your version of FSUIPC, >you can solve it by checking the option 'fix control>acceleration' on the technical tab.>>I know...just trying to keep from spending any more money for a while.Thx for the tip though, I might just go ahead and get it. It seems like a pretty nice product.:)