Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paragon

Amazing PMDG video.

daum, I am just downloading those files you mentioned. however, is there another place where I can download the initial file with the PMDG? I cannot access the link given in the first post due to a firewall/proxyserver problemphil

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Guest Daum

He he he MartinHumm this is a part of magic ...no ?Sorry phil, i don't have other place to host this one, maybe the bandwidth is too busy, try an other time. If PMDG or an other member want to host it temporary basis, he can.Daum

okay, will try it from a friend's pc then during the weekend. here in my office the access is blocked by webwasher due to security restrictions :-(

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Guest ArkPu

This video is the best video I never see!Great jobArk Pu

Yeap.It is very good indeed. And I ejoyed even more because I'm an old fan of Loreena songs :)Keep up the good work!

Guest ENZV

Its an amazing video! I smell bluescreen editing here (to get the camera angles..)

Guest ei6265

Daum,Congrats on making the best ever FS movie that Ive ever seen! It is simply a work of ART!!!!I keep watching it, yet cant get bored! I have many many questions how on earth you do it...but I will only ask the one that is at me most...When you are in the VC, on the autopilot panel the digits look very very real; mine are blurred...whats the story with that? :DCheers, and well done once again,Daryl