Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thomas Nyheim

747 pricing

Can we get any indications on what you will charge for the B747?Thomas NyheimChief Pilot, UVAVA-Director/Events NY-ARTCC

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In a word, no. Nothing whatsoever (price wise) is set regarding the 747 package. When that time comes which I assume will be about the time of release and only then will a set price be announced. Of course this is assuming PMDG follows the 737's release-pricing announcemts..Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

I heard it's going to be priced per seat......ummmm.... will you be doing a Freighter?..... :D ;-) Graham Laing

Actually it would be good to do it per seat since they are only modeling the upper deck cabin :)

Well,Better hope it's not priced by weight. Marv

Me neither, I'm not telling anybody my weight! ;-)Graham

>Can we get any indications on what you will charge for the>B747?A fraction of the real one!

Just a couple of points here:1) if you have to ask...2) if wingflex is modelled, does price really matter?

Well looking back at other products, I'd hazard a guess that it'll be under $44.99. Obvisouly this will depend on what they want to give us, ie they may offer a base pack, and then they may add-on to it, but I'd prefer to see a single product.N.B. This is great value for money as the real deal costs, ohhh at least $180,000,000 and the big boys level D sim a snip at around $15,000,000:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolBoy I can't wait till this baby comes out as things alway get better and progress and the 737NG is just simply the best there is :-)