Sign in to follow this  

Cockpit illumination 2d & VC

dont quote me on it, but I think this is just what happens when your game is turning into night. Nothing I've found fixes it...

Guillem,I think Alex is right here. If my memory serves me right this is a MSFSism that has no cure. It appears in dusk and dawn situations.Hope it helps,

Guest gislasf

Hi there,Just wondering if this is normal or there's a bug or something wrong with my sim.Any suggestions will be appreciated.Flying 8:45am after downMy specs:P4 2.8, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD, GForce FX5600 256Mb, Nvidia Driver 66.9317" CRT Brightness 80%, Contrast 100% RegardsGuillem

I have never experienced it but I read somewhere that it should help if you turn your interior lights on and off once. Try that.

Guest gislasf

It seems that is nothing to do so... Thanks to all!Have a nice flyingGuillem

Guest nattydread

I have problems with the VC and 2D cockpits not updating each others dome and panle lighting. Having them on or off in 2D doesnt mean it will be the same in VC and vice-versa.Ive also found that the tail's logo light doesnt always turn off.

That is because the LOGO light does not turn off when the lights are ON. The reason is that there are only so many lights availible for the model and PMDG wanted to use most of those for more important lighting on the model. The DOME light does nothing for the 2D panel, it is only for the VC.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]