Sign in to follow this  
John B Hansen

Emergency!!!

Everytime I start a flight, with any of the PMDG New Generation Boeings, I develop a problem just after V1, I get an engine failure, its always the right hand engine.All very nice if I want to hone my emergency procedures, but not so nice if I have just spent 20 minutes setting up the FMC, I've tried cancelling in the overhead menu, but even though I have'nt set an emergency,this one pops up.Has anyone any ideas, before I throw my monitor out of the window?John Hansen

Which version are you running? seems like it's the 1.2Luca

Hi Fozzy,yes it was unil about 5 minutes ago. Will this make any difference?(I'll try while I'm waitinh or a reply)John Hansen

>Everytime I start a flight, with any of the PMDG New>Generation Boeings, I develop a problem just after V1, I get>an engine failure, its always the right hand engine.>>All very nice if I want to hone my emergency procedures, but>not so nice if I have just spent 20 minutes setting up the>FMC, I've tried cancelling in the overhead menu, but even>though I have'nt set an emergency,this one pops up.>>Has anyone any ideas, before I throw my monitor out of the>window?>>John Hansen>> > Are you over rotating? 2.5-3 degrees MAX per sec. If you hit the tail to the rwy it will certainly detect a crash causing you engine failure.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Thanks Johann,upgraded to 1.3 today, seems to have fixed problem, nice flight from stockholm to Leeds.John Hansen