Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

The Search Goes On . . .

Guest Heather 636

Since the release of my 2nd Edition of the US/Canadian Pacific Northwest Illustrated Scenery catalog. I have searched out and installed no less than another twenty-six pieces of scenery for this area.Before I dump yet another listing on you, 3rd Edition, I would ask a favor that you all take a browse through some of your favorie web sites and see if there aren't a few more lurking out there that have slipped past me. I have found some like this where the designer had them on his website but nowhere else.Even if it's just one, I'd love to add it to the collection and get it on the listing so that the rest of you may enjoy it as well.So, wheen you have a little extra time, please do some browsing and let me know what you come up with.On this mission, a larger recon force is going to do a lot better than I have been able on my own. At least I hope so.Thank you.Sincerely,Heather

Heather,Thanks for your efforts on presenting these. Much appreciated!Regards,Rick

Hi,Did you get Colby lake? (well just in case you missed it you can get it here at avsim.:-wave Andrew

Guest Heather 636

Whew! You had me going there Andrew. I thought, "How could I have missed anything from the AVSIM library. It was the first I went through and with a fine tooth comb at that!"Didn't see it in my files though so did a search in the library. Ah ha! For Fly II. Wish it were for FS2002. But, that's all this listing I have been compiling is for.But thanks! That's the sort of drive I'm looking for. Even if you're not sure, don't hesitate to let me know about it. Odds are I probably already have it. But the way my luck runs, the one you don't tell me about will be the one I don't have.Cheers!Heather