Sign in to follow this  
Guest NPreston

Who likes liveries?

That's great, thanks...looking forward to a screenshot...and of course to fly this a/c in hopefully not a too distant future :-)

Richard Åsberg

Guest ToMy Li

ahhhh I cannot wait more... It's so longggggggg please RELEASE IT! :-hmmm

Comparing to the vertical fin, the 'Taeguek' mark on winglet is reversed up and down. Please correct this. This problem is same as when PSS KAL B744 livery was shown at first time...

Guest Marc Harrington

Easy fix.

I'm a little confused, how can you test such a beauty on such a bad video card, it is a dishoner to the "Queen" :)Honestly though, I figured all of PMDG's developers and beta testers would have to have good equipment in order to really test her.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest Robin.B

Someone has to have a bad PC, otherwise how would they say it's FPS friendly? :-lol

Ahh, I see.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

The liveries look fantastic!Can i just ask will there being an appearence of the boeing dreamliner livery?Keep up the good work!I am itching to fly this one!

just notice on the livery shots there,China Airlines (the normal coloured one) should be in PW engines rather than GEs - it depends which registration is painted .... the majority of China Airline's fleet uses PW - only the newer 744s (e.g dreamliner livery) use GE enginescheers,

Guest abbastz

Gentlemen,super work! I noticed a saudi 747 in the previews a few weeks agoon the PMDG site. WHat happend to it? Will it be part of the initialreleases?

Guest Robin.B

These are not ALL the paints, so I'm sure it's included ;)

Guest Lee_Shand

I hoping the product will be available before the 22nd as this is when I am off to Barbados. I would have loved to have it installed on the laptop and do a parralel flight with it :)Only release it when its ready though, and not to suite my holiday :)Lee

Guest crosswinds

>> Patience is passion tamedMost beautifully quoted! Very powerful.