Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

More Liveries

They look all marvellously!!! :)Could you also post some 2D screenies? I want to see the result of the latest BETA version.THanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Would you mind to post Cathay Pacific's livery??It's my favour

PMDG, you've fixed the dent! :( Or have you? The shots look awesome anyway! Thanks for all those liveries...

wrong wrong wrong!the top antena should be .0003 CM lower! disgusting!/kiddingThey look fantastic

very very very nice, but have you done any Thai livery and if so could you plz post a pic of it, looking forward to this a/c. Keep up the good work.//Andreas

Absolutely stunning!!We are very close to realse I sense all of a sudden...Boaz...

You guys are killing me....................Complete the beta test and lets roll this baby out. thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)

Excellent paints Pete...they look so real! :-cool Btw...I luv the clean machines :9...even on Air France? :-lol...

I don't want see more livery pics... I think it's excessive!! I suppose that you haven't got finished the 2D cockpit ans systems, because it's too boring see during weeks paints and more paints... The people WANTS cockpit screenshots and how those system works...And we don't talk about the release, really? bahhh x( :-mad Please be more original thanks! ahhh for your information I will purchase it.

I wouldn't be surprised as the reason why we don't see 2d panel shots is because of all the nitpickers in here who can't wait to jump on every little thing they think is wrong with a beta aircraft.

They look great. . . but is there an Air Force 1 in our future? Or is it a different mark?Terry

>They look great. . . >>but is there an Air Force 1 in our future? Or is it a>different mark?>>TerryGood ol' VC-25's a 742 ;)

>wrong wrong wrong!>>the top antena should be .0003 CM lower! disgusting!>>/kidding>>They look fantasticIf the sinks do not work and the toilets do not flush, then my girlfriend said she'd leave me if I bothered to fly her. :-P**laughs**Good job, guys<<<<>>>> To correct my spelling. Apparently I can't spell girlfriend right. SHE corrected me on this LOL.

>They look great. . . >>but is there an Air Force 1 in our future? Or is it a>different mark?>>TerryHey, Terry.This was mentioned in one of the other posts here, but I'll reverify :-) AF1 is a 200 model series AC, so PMDG isn't going to paint her as this is a 400, not a 200.However I know the paint community well, and rest assured someone in the community will tackle a fictional "upgrade" for Air Force One as soon as the paint kit is released.I'll admit it, for imagination I would DL an AF1 repaint, but just for imagination and fun.

Hi guys. I would like 2 air new zealand liveries done with GE and RR engines.This is for the PMDG 747-400. Thanks

For those of us geeks preparing for there first flight on your new product can you offer up some details as to some of the limitations of the aircraft. (max weights, fuel loads, so on)I specifically just curios to which max takeoff weight will be (basic, or the two upgrade options of 870,000 and 875,000 lbs)? Which fuel tank option is on the model? (Tail-fuel option) Also what the BOW will be? And will these be different as to which livery your flying at the time?Thanks AdrianP.S. One last thing you guys ever thought of creating a MEL for your products to and that one more layer of reality we deal with each day in the real word?