Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

More Liveries

They look all marvellously!!! :)Could you also post some 2D screenies? I want to see the result of the latest BETA version.THanks,

Guest Vincent

Would you mind to post Cathay Pacific's livery??It's my favour

Guest neil_b

The United and Northwest ones are very nice.

Guest Buck Bolduc

Pete, your the best.Regards

Guest Robin.B

PMDG, you've fixed the dent! :( Or have you? The shots look awesome anyway! Thanks for all those liveries...

wrong wrong wrong!the top antena should be .0003 CM lower! disgusting!/kiddingThey look fantastic

Guest AnteK

very very very nice, but have you done any Thai livery and if so could you plz post a pic of it, looking forward to this a/c. Keep up the good work.//Andreas

Guest Babubhai

Oh the suspense is killing me.....

Guest Boaz

Absolutely stunning!!We are very close to realse I sense all of a sudden...Boaz...

Guest matsuman

You guys are killing me....................Complete the beta test and lets roll this baby out. thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)

Excellent paints Pete...they look so real! :-cool Btw...I luv the clean machines :9...even on Air France? :-lol...

Guest ToMy Li

I don't want see more livery pics... I think it's excessive!! I suppose that you haven't got finished the 2D cockpit ans systems, because it's too boring see during weeks paints and more paints... The people WANTS cockpit screenshots and how those system works...And we don't talk about the release, really? bahhh x( :-mad Please be more original thanks! ahhh for your information I will purchase it.