Sign in to follow this  
Guest mariner75

Well What Is Your First Flight

just curious where do the actual 744 delivery flights originate from? is it Paine Field or the Boeing field?thanks Patrick

Guest PoGoDuDe

Mine will be:CX104 from Melbourne, Australia to HOng Kong, China in the old Cathay Pacific livery. Date will be before July 1998 (hehe, you guess why).I've flown this route as a pax many times, about once a year. Taking off in sunny Melborune and land at night into Kai tak. What more could i ask for?;)TONY

Guest choiceme

>just curious where do the actual 744 delivery flights>originate from? is it Paine Field or the Boeing field?>>thanks >>PatrickI have seen pictures from Paine Field, stating that this is a delivery flight. But from many videos (and as far as I know) delivery of new aircraft is done from Boeing field.

Guest aidanybbn

Well im in the middle of the following Journey in the 737NG:SVMC -> TNCM -> TJSJ -> MYNM -> KCRG -> KSAV -> KCLT -> KNHK -> KHPN -> CYAW -> CYGR -> CYYT.Hope fully I will be at St. John's Near the time the 744 is released then I can fly from CYYT St Johns to the most famous approach of all TNCM PRINCESS JULIANA INTL.CYYT (0.0nm) -DCT-> JAROM (225.6nm) -N46E-> LOMPI (317.4nm) -A699-> FOCUS (476.5nm) -A699-> AKERS (867.8nm) -A632-> ELTIN (1048.8nm) -A632-> BDA (1229.0nm) -A632-> LOPPS (1409.6nm) -A632-> CARLY (1536.1nm) -A632-> WIGGI (1664.2nm) -A632-> PISAX (1777.4nm) -A632-> TOTEM (2109.7nm) -DCT-> TNCM (2179.7nm)

Guest astromattical

I'm currently in the 737-700 at KDTW. Route is KRIC-KDTW-KPAE. Once at PAE I'll wait for the 744, fly to Boeing Field for a couple of days of practicing starts, systems, take-offs, landings, and flight planning. Once I'm comfortable with everything, I'll head off to KIAD before making my way to EGLL. My first flight will NOT be a long one in a new plane...last thing I want to do is fly 6+ hours and crash on landing...hence my very short first flight, then hours and hours of practice at Boeing Field.Matthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Guest Olaklane

I'll fly a variety of training manouevres in different weather conditions around Paine airfield using the Boeing livery.Then when i'm done with all the go arounds,touch and go's,wet runway take offs e.t.c,i'll then fly her from Paine in the BA livery,,no passengers to Heathrow.Then the day after a BA sheduled flight to Harare from Heathrow.

Guest hlm65

Some taxying to learn how to avoid ending up in the grass when turning on tight taxiways (eheheh) then some circuits: touch and gos, missed approaches, some low altitude handling. Then some full ILS approahces, some cat III autolands...When I'm satisfied with my skills, I'll fly a short hop to master the plane en route (KDEN to KSFO, United). Then...longer trips...