Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Time to pick your favorite 747-400 operator.......

Guest ha5mvo

>Girl friend....!????>>Is that a new add on? LOL>>Any chance for paint kit before the release of QOS?>I would love to repaint it to our VA's color! >Which will keep me occupied till the launch date ;-)Oh, it comes with lots of repaints.They say though, that noone had ever managed to master the operation manual...//Michael

Guest samrec

>Go and get a girl friendI will have to advise to go do something else.For those that like me are married, I can't recommend to get a girlfriend at this stage. Getting a girlfriend now while waiting for the 747 release will be like biking,playing with your child and catching up with your friend all at once.I flight everynight with FS and my wife can't like it and she would not understand my passion for this FlightSim or my TrainzSim for that matter. I have tried to tell her that better be in the basement Flying or driving a Train and at home every weekend, than out with my buddies expending money on beers.And don't get me wrong, on long haul flights I set it up reach cruise alt and go with the kids to the park, take a walk or take them out for ice cream and then come back to it.Bah refreshing the page every 5 secs nahhh. I do check the site every now and then for updates like all of us I think.Yes!, there is a life outside of FS, but if you take a look closer at real life there is no more change from day to day. War is all over the place and people die of hunger and so many other things.I work as a programmer and to me, getting home and using the pc for entertaiment and relaxation is my way of dealing whith the work's stress and life itself.True, the 747-400 will be released in due time, so let's all sit together have a nice cold drink (whatever u like) and talk about all the funny things that had happen to us while flying wiht FS.cheers

Guest was55amg

SAMREC,exellent answer.

Guest phil316

Live & let live I say :)Get a life? What does that even mean anyway?? Does it mean I need to start wearing awfull shirts & go out every night to dance badly in scummy bars? There's nothing wrong with sitting in front of your PC looking forward to this new product. It isn't pointless & it isn't sad, after all its the little things in life which make it worth living.On the list of absolute WORST things that people can do in this world...I'd probly have murder at no.1 - then playing MSFS....hmm it would most likely be a few pages down! :)Anyway the sooner this thang is released the sooner we can all get on with business & leave each other alone :)- Phil

Guest HeavyMetal

Downloaded most of the liveries you made available. Only one problem encountered. My anti-virus program reported a virus when downloading the All Nippon file. Please check this out. Thanks...------------------------------------------------------------------Joe F."It's not the fall that kills ya. It's the sudden stop at the end"http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

>Oh, it comes with lots of repaints.>They say though, that noone had ever managed to master the>operation manual...And you never know which emergency checklists to use ;)

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Guest howells

I also encoutered this problem last night.Lee

Guest pierre974

We are all waiting at the gate to come aboard :-sun1 So cool :)

Guest FrequentFlyer

My favorite operator has to be Virgin Atlantic :DI can't wait to fly it! I allready bought a new video-card and I also ordered some memory (1024 Mb) for that beautiful plane :-)

Guest carlonch

I love this hobby very much. Since my first very days looking those jagged lines on the screen of the Fligt Simulator for Commodore 64.During all this last months I have never thought that I would be such feverish with an airplane, collecting every picture of her in the Forum, reading it

Guest rangrod

My Favorites are Delta and Continential, which do not have any 747-400(I think). ANy chance on getting those as well?

Guest mwampler

Looks like the Royal Air Maroc livery is now downloading. For those that couldn't get it previously, try it now. :)

Guest kb0iic

la la la tap the fingers tap the shoes fly the old 737-800 and the B1900's... la la la... hmm 747 wow that'd be nice about now. Think I'll read the manual again, that is fun... la la la hmmmm gonna check the PMDG site for updates. hmmm what ya know, time to check for replies in this thread.... la la la hmmmm oh no, my 737 crashed into the B1900's. I need another airplane... the 747 would be nice about now... la la la... hmmm my fingers are missing...

Guest matsuman

Royal Air Maroc.........Yeah, what's up with this livery, got the most downloads last time i checked. Anyway, I gave up waiting on the 744, It will be here when PMDG is ready. Back to my LVLD 767......... :-)Kin M.(KLAX)KLAX to PHNL B763 Hawaiian One heavy