Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Time to pick your favorite 747-400 operator.......

Remember that sale at JC Penney?... (a joke I had made a few months back during a "heated" discussion about release of your 744:))... so how's the sale going? We don't have any JC Penney's here in Montreal so I'm... just... curious... that's all! (-: John

Guest jeffg

I thank you for the liveries but I feel that you are just teasing us,like here is a little candy you have to wait for the rest but no idea when you will get it.PMDG should follow what they said in the manual about getting the most from your 747 in paragraph 2 about desensitizing.I think what you are doing is having hundreds of simmers sitting at their computers all day and night now waiting for the product without any idea if it will come out today.These are just my thoughts while I wait all day now in front of my computer. Jeff

Guest knack

Darn...I need to hurry up and get that extra stripe on my sleeve or BAV won't let me fly the big girl..

Guest matsuman

I saw these liveries this morning (2:00am Los Angeles time) and downloaded most of them. Only had three hours sleep thinking that the product will be in next.Well, Iam going to bed.................................For sure we will be flying this by tomorrow (Monday Pacific Time)Kin M.(KLAX)

Jeff,I was not even thinking about release dates when I made that joke about JC Penney. Really. I thought you could understand that by reading my post; sorry if it was unclear or ambiguous.I really was just "playing along" and continuing a joke I had started, that's all. I have learned to be very patient for release dates, so I'm definitely not waiting in front of my PC for anything.John

Excellent work to all the dev and test teams!All of your work is massively appreciated! This situation reminds me of the buses in London....You wait 2 years for an aircraft and suddenly 28 arrive in one go! ;)It would be #### with all the B1 and C1 flights crammed into a few days! Normally its one or two a month ?Good luck for the release... and remember some of us have gotta tell the boss of an unexpected holiday which just suprised everyone....unless we could get at least one day notice of release please! :)I cannot thank you guys enough!p.s. the blanked out word is in fact "h-e-l-l" , thats not a swear word is it !?Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Buck Bolduc

>"A release date".>>LOL>>(Just teasing ya)I think you guy's made a smart move.Get thee liverie downloads going now, less strain on the servers later.I figure next weekend. Just a guess.Best

Guest samrec

Indeed the queen has arrived at the gate!Maintenance crew is now onboard and doing the last minute check and cleaning the entire craft prior to release to all the eagers captains.Awaiting further instructions sir!_____I'm still having problems with the Maroc livery, all the others are ready to be installed.

>Itai, sorry but this doesn't sound very nice to me.>I don't know how old are you but this is a very childish and>not representative comment from an Israeli responsible>person.>"Lo mekubal bikhlal kan". >>David in JerusalemDavid in Jerusalem,Sir, I'm not just sure "how old you are" either. Or, how mature... You appear to have arrived at rather disturbing conclusions, lashing out at the original author for what looks to most people, like a casual throwaway remark on a forum in the midst of a feeding frenzy. This is after all a game!Have a nice day.Gustav

Guest MeltedPixel

Woo, got all the paints, can't wait for her to be released! I'm betting my bottom it's tomorrow :)

Guest kimi

Me too, I think that the release date will be tomorrow!!!!! It is sure!!!!! Without any doubt!!! My first test flight will be from Paris to New York JFK with my national airline "Air France". Good flights for everyone!!!!

Guest Babubhai

It has to be released by now! I cant wait further

Guest ToMy Li

Meanwhile listening music.... Two! three! four!! five!! six seven eight!!... andddddddd JUMP!!!! hahahha :-violin VISA READY VISA READY VISA READY VISA READY *****FULL ARMED*****

Guest flynman3

I hate to burst anyones bubble around here but I dont see the 747-400 being released until next weekend. You dont release an Addon of this scale without having your support mechinism in place....unless Capt Rand.....is taking this entire week off......I would say go to the store buy you some Ribs and Tater Salad,read the POH, go to work this week and be ready for fun flying next week...Today or tommorow will not bring a release of the 747-400Q.O.S

It has been said that we would be notified several days in advance of its release. Now me being the greedy customer that I am...I would be super cool if "exsisting" customers got an option to buy and download a day or two earlier. Sort of a loyalty reward:)