Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Time to pick your favorite 747-400 operator.......

Guest keringordon

>Why there No EL AL :/? there Saudia but not el al israel?, oh>well..im sure someone will paint it.>>great liveries..To quote Robert S. Randazzo:"More are coming, such as Qantas, South African, Saudia, Korean, etc..."Does this answer your question?

Guest Ray CYYZ

Rob = :-outtaLog jam at the door, better duck when you turn the key! :-lolRay

Guest benhoffman

AIR NEW ZEALAND, UNITED AND LUFTHANSA ARE MY FAVORITEBUT BA, CX AND JAL LOOK NICE :)I'M :-jumpy WITH EXCITEMENT, PERHAPS FIRST ROUTE WILL BE .... AKL - LAX :: AIR NEW ZEALANDSFO - NRT :: UNITEDFRA - LAX :: LUFTHANSA:-beerchug TO PMDG AND AIR NEW ZEALAND FOR THE 747-441 AIRCRAFT OPERATING MANUAL ON MY SHELF

"A release date".LOL(Just teasing ya)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

"I will not leave my computer from now until it is released"Don't worry, neither will we :)

Guest morinaga

Robert and PMDG team, fantastic.Download my favorites already, JAL, UNITED, NORTHWEST, CATHAY, AIR FRANCE, AIR CHINA, OH OH well all of them I guess.What a tease, the tension is building and building. Require more patience please.But YES. it does sound close doesn't????Love this time.:-jumpy :-wave :-samurai :-violin

A lot of locomotion going around hereI must say i am usually the quiet one but you guys (PMDG) got me excited beyond beliefPMDG you guys are truly AMAZING, my highest compliments go out to you for the upcoming release of this complex birdBo

Bo Klop

Guest Robin.B

>"A release date".>>LOL>> (Just teasing ya)I just love you PMDG guys' sense of humour :-lol

>Why there No EL AL :/? there Saudia but not el al israel?, oh>well..im sure someone will paint it.>>great liveries..Itai, sorry but this doesn't sound very nice to me.I don't know how old are you but this is a very childish and not representative comment from an Israeli responsible person."Lo mekubal bikhlal kan". PMDG, thanks for the fantastic work :-beerchug David in Jerusalem

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest ToMy Li

Im boooored and nervous :-hang :-8

Guest NPreston

Boeing Demonstrator - For the first few weeks of the testing phase.Once the testing is done it's British Airways and United Airlines. :-hahNick Preston :-abduct

C'mon guys, we are loosing a lot of money here with the Queen grounded, we are ready to SIGN the contract for delivery. Passengers are waiting at the gate but we can't even tell them an estimate on the departure time :-bang. No, really, thanks PMDG for making my life enjoyable again, I don't think I haven't been this excited since last Tuesday's launch of the Discovery. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....RELEASE IT...I PROMISE I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER :-bluegrabGreat job on the server, was able to d/l my favorite liveries within 3 minutes. :)Ciaooo

Jay Marin

Guest Itai77

>>Why there No EL AL :/? there Saudia but not el al israel?,>oh>>well..im sure someone will paint it.>>>>great liveries..>>>To quote Robert S. Randazzo:>>"More are coming, such as Qantas, South African, Saudia,>Korean, etc...">>Does this answer your question?>>>TNX I didn't see that sorry, great Liveries again :).

Guest Itai77

>>Why there No EL AL :/? there Saudia but not el al israel?,>oh>>well..im sure someone will paint it.>>>>great liveries..>>Itai, sorry but this doesn't sound very nice to me.>I don't know how old are you but this is a very childish and>not representative comment from an Israeli responsible>person.>"Lo mekubal bikhlal kan". >>PMDG, thanks for the fantastic work :-beerchug >David in JerusalemHey David i sorry about my repley i didn't see good the message that its wrote that there gonna be anothers Liveries sorry :).